It’s an awesome Wednesday! Aside from some discomfort and a reminder that I am not a robot, that I am a human being and a woman actually, today is an awesome day! Why? Because finally, finally the wait for the craziest MV ever is over! Squeeeee! I don’t have any plans of hiding my excitement and glee; nope, I am not gonna hide it, ever!
I know just a few people know that I am a 2PM fan, like just a certain few because I’m a shy KPOP listener, or maybe. And those who know knows that I’ve been waiting for their comeback like crazy, like literally counting the days and checking the official YT account for any update whatsoever because I am WAITING for this. The wait is worth every minute and second of it.
I’ve seen this MV last night, coz like they said, the MV will be released on the 10th of September and it was. At exactly 12:00am KST (7:00pm GST) the MV was released for the world to view, in all its colorful and fun glory:
It is soooo awesome I passed out, and when I regain my senses I listened to it again then passed out; repeat 10, 20 and most probably more times. 2PM made an MV to go crazy for and I don’t have the right words to say how incredible the song and the MV are. I do, by the way, want to list what’s so awesome about the MV, here it is:
- The element of fun. I’m sure a lot will agree that fun is a necessity, it is a must have to make everything bearable, work, everyday life and love life, let’s include that though it’s a “Not Applicable” for me. I think the concept they adopt for this MV is “it’s the weekend, we are all burned out from our daily routine, let’s have some crazy fun time.” And believe it or not, in my 20s, I did that every once in a while.
- Easy to follow and fun choreography. I keep saying fun because watching this MV I really had so much fun, the choreography is really easy to follow that I was copying the motorcycle dance on my first listen. Like there’s nothing to it. And I’m not a good dancer, I just love trying.
- The multitude of colors. I’ve watched a lot of 2PM MV and so far this is the most colorful and I love it, I really do love it. They all managed to look really good in their colorful clothes, I bet only a few people can pull that off. Wooyoung’s outfit gave me a flashback of Secret Garden, Kim Joo-won’s track suit. Shining shimmering splendid! I so love blue!
- Portrayal of intoxication. I think Do Min-joon whenever I see someone floating with the moon on their back and to see six beautiful people do that, I might be intoxicated and so are they.
- Being themselves. I watched about all the Real 2PM vids and this MV shows the side of them they usually show when they sit together, just goofing off being young people. It’s cute.
Yeap, they went crazy; they just had a go at fun and came out looking oh so deliciously awesome. I’m thankful they drop the MV earlier, makes a good company while waiting for the album to be released. I’m happily camping and I might dance and go crazy while I’m at it.