Pretty big title right, well it is a big deal for me that is why. After the surprise of the first nomination, there are two other unexpected nominations that followed and seriously, I am speechless. One nomination was already awesome for me but to get two more, WOW! I don’t know where and how to begin thanking you guys, Snow and Hyuk Ahjussi Devoted Fan.
Okay so before I turn all weepy and whatnot, here are the rules of the Liebster Award.
1. Each nominee has to link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers for this award.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Now for my answer to Snow’s question:
1. Who is your favorite K-ent actor and actress?
This is difficult, very difficult, I can’t decide. I like plenty of actors and actresses but I do have to admit that I’m currently mooning over Yoon Si-yoon.
2. Talking about favorites, what are your favorite movies, TV serials, actors and actresses outside Kdramaland?
This is easy enough, my favorite movie outside Kdramaland is One More Chance, it’s a Filipino Movie leaning more on melo, but it’s a good melo, I think I watched it more than 15 times but I still cry every time. TV serial would be Trueblood, although I’m a little disappointed that they’re straying way too far away from the book lately, especially on season 6. My favorite actor is Alexander Skarsgard, please do not judge me, actress Sandra Bullock.
3. If your life were a drama, which one would it be?
Hmmm, another difficult question; I guess I would go with Flower Boy Next Door, I’m Go Dok-mi in the making.
4. Dramas or novels? Why?
Dramas and novels, though I have to admit I haven’t been reading much lately because I’m too occupied with dramas. I like dramas because of the dreamy actors and actresses plus soundtrack. Novels because it makes my imagination work more, more brain workout, more feelings explored and later written as poems.
5. Which color do you like the most and why?
I am in favorite color transition currently. I used to favor blue, then red and now it’s purple. Either way these colors has one thing in common, it’s colors of goodbye or sadness.
6. Your dream cast for a drama: main leads as well as second leads.
Oh, this is going to be fun. Well there’s Yoon Si-yoon, Lee Min-ho, Sung Joon and Lee Seung-gi for the actors, for the actresses Ha Ji-won, Shin Min-ah and Jun Ji-hyun. That’s one smoking drama, because I say so.
7. What is the best thing about blogging in your opinion?
For me, the best thing about blogging is that you have a specific and special place where you can be yourself and talk about what it is that you really want and meeting or talking to people who share the same interest as you are.
Here are the questions from Hyuk Ahjussi Devoted Fan:
1. What is your favorite movie? – from any country
My all time favorite is My Sassy Girl, 2ndis One More Chance.
2. What is the most wonderful thing that happened in your life?
Most wonderful, hmmm, I’m a moment to moment person so this is kind of tough for me. But I guess I could say it’s knowing that I am important to my siblings, way more than I expected and it’s not because of financial matters, it’s more on emotional. That’s all the love I need for now.
3. What are you doing right now other than answering this question?
Uhm, I’m currently having some tea, might work on my review after this.
4. If you were given USD 10,000 what will you do with that money? Please don’t save it.
Tour parts of Asia namely Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and of course South Korea then go for a two week adventure on the provinces of the Philippines. I’ll start with Baguio then Cagayan, Boracay, Davao oh and Palawan.
5. Android or iPhone?
Hmmm, Blackberry. Seriously the Z10 is awesome! I want to buy myself one but for now I’m stuck with iPhone.
6. Do you have someone you want to punch at this current moment?
Yup, but I’m not gonna give in.
7. Express yourself in 3 words
Complex, obsessive and loner
8. Express your k-drama crush in 3 words.
Dreamy, adorable and dazzling.
9. What is your favorite Korean phrases?
Maldoandwae, jugeullae? Michyeonabwa.
10.Coffee or tea or milk?
Coffee, tea and milk. I prefer coffee but I also drink tea and if I can’t sleep, I drink milk.
Now for my set of questions:
1. Something that you couldn’t do without.
2. Somewhere you desperately want to go.
3. If you are to write a story or drama, what is it going to be about?
4. 10 random things about you.
5. Cola or juice?
6. Pen or pencil?
7. Pillows or stuff animals/toys?
8. Describe your dream get away.
9. If you could go back in time and talk to your old self, what would you talk about?
10. If you can change something about yourself, what is it?
Here are my nominees: