This was surprising, and as I replied to Airlia’s comment, I am not expecting this; thus, it makes me overjoyed, thank you.
Now the purpose of the Liebster Award is to encourage writers of new blogs and explore more of this world of blogging. I started blogging (somewhat committed) last October 1, 2013 (well at least that’s when I first posted an entry) and so far, I’m having fun and still can’t get over the fact that people are actually reading my post; I’ll never ceased to be amazed. Then now, this nomination, wow; yes, that’s all I’ve got to say: WOW! This here is a huge encouragement to continue.
Right, with this nomination, I need to give out the same too. Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Each nominee link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Okay, so the rules are listed now let me make my way to it. I would like to thank Airlia for the nomination, I really appreciate it.
Next, my answer to Airlia’s 10 questions:
1. What’s the story behind the name of your blog?
Ah, that. It’s not much a story as it’s me knowing myself well, somehow. I know that I am not gonna be able to write about a single thing in particular, mostly it’s going to be random, about anything and everything at the same time, thus the name: a mix of anything and everything.
2. If there was one mythical or fictional creature you’d get to keep as a pet, what would it be?
A Pygmy Puff, a purple colored one.
3. Tell us your quote of the day.
For my quote for today, read it here.
4. What’s your biggest dream?
To be a linguist; just kidding, although I do wish I was. My biggest dream is to be an awesome writer.
5. What’s your biggest fear?
Having no one who understands me, I mean not even one person; that’s scary.
6. Who is your favorite person in the world?
Hmmm, that would be my brother, Jan Michael.
7. If you get the chance to be a part of a different culture, which one it would be?
This is a vague question for me. Does it have something to do with ethnicity or something? But either way, I love being Asian, so if I was to be part of a different culture, I’d still want it to be Asian, at least from East or South East Asia.
8. If you were given the chance to travel the world, but not see or contact any family or friends during the trip. Would you go?
If it is beneficiary and if it is just a short trip then I would, those are the conditions well actually I am applying that now. I call my parents every two weeks because International Long Distance charges are expensive and they rarely put credits to use the internet so, not much of a choice.
9. You have a magical ability or a super power, what is it and why?
Mind reading – I blame I Hear Your Voice and Lee Jong-suk for that. Okay, seriously, it would be a good personality development means is all I am saying.
10. You are writing your life story, what’s the first line?
She wandered fearlessly to the night, or so she thought.
Now, here are my nominees:
And my questions for them nominees:
1. What is your motivation to continue blogging?
2. What is your favorite blog post, one that you have written?
3. How do you spend a typical weekend?
4. What has been your biggest blogging challenge so far?
5. What is that moment in your life that you regret the most?
6. What are your favorite and least favorite drama clichés?
7. Do you post under your real name? Why or why not?
8. Who is your ultimate bias?
9. Are you a coffee or a tea addict?
10. What is your idea of a perfect drama?
Lastly, I need to notify my nominees. I do hope they have fun answering my questions.