Like I would really throw one, in my not always wholesome dream! Honestly, I don’t really like parties that much, blame it on being shy and the lack of confidence to hold a decent and entertaining conversation or just me being somehow in between social and anti social. However, since its part of the challenge then I am giving in and I put much thought about it, so much that in the end I am sort of disappointed that it was just 10 people. There’s plenty to invite. Anyways, with no further ado, below are the 10 people that I would like to invite to my uber private, not guaranteed to be not boring dinner party (it did say fictional, current or historical so let me dream) in no particular order:
1. William Shakespeare – for the obvious reason that I worship the guy; he’s my hero and I learned plenty of things from him, parting is such sweet sorrow, do you see the brilliance there? I might ask him some awkward question too, well mostly something that I’ve been dying to know but not going to mention. (hehe)
2. Jacob Black – isn’t he one of the hottest fictional character ever! I watched the Twilight Saga not because of Edward Cullen but because of him, because of hawt Jacob Black and during all those scenes where Bella pushes him away I volunteered to take him in.
3. Lee Min-ho – do I need to explain why? I don’t think so.
4. Jang Geun-suk – I would invite him only because I want him to sing all night long. I love his voice that much, but I think not as much as I love Lee Hong-ki’s whom I won’t invite because I am still debating with myself if I am willing to admit that I have an ICOMYM.
5. Alexander Skarsgard – he’s an interesting guy, very interesting. 😉
6. Jack Sparrow – one of my most favorite almost lunatic characters. It’s going to be a fun night with rum I say.
7. Ha Ji-won – my goddess!
8. Jan Michael Villas – my dear brother. Why is he invited? Well mainly because I want to buy him a drink and actually drink with him and more. I feel like we’ve been forced to mature and step up, we didn’t really have that much play time; I want that dinner to be a moment to talk too, a way for me to know what happened all those years that I was gone.
9. Anne Gelene Gregorio
10. Mary Anne Redil
The last two I’m inviting mainly because I miss them, our time together in one specific place. It’s been forever since that time and I dearly miss them. At least to them, I’m not so difficult to understand, at least to them, I can leave my guard down.
Now that is going to be one interesting dinner party. Who would you invite if it was you who’s hosting it?