Now this is a bit tricky, because I think I watched tons and tons of movies because it’s my past time since I started working abroad. It took me some time to think of my top 5; either way, here they are, in no particular order:
1. One More Chance (Release date: Nov. 14, 2007, Language: Tagalog) No matter how many times I’ve watched it, it never fails to make me cry. Plenty of heart breaking lines. Ah, the pain, I feel their pain.
2. Love of Siam (Release date: Nov. 22, 2007, Language: Thai) Another heart breaking movie, a gay-themed romantic drama. Among other things, the movie being multi-layered and family oriented made it a sold out to me.
3. My Sassy Girl (Release date: July. 27, 2001, Language: Korean) Unforgettable line: “It’s building a bridge of chance for your love. “
4. Mr. & Mrs. Smith (Release date: Jun. 10, 2005, Language: English) My brand of romance.
5. Letters to Juliet (Release date: May 14, 2010, Language: English) What if you get a second chance to find true love?
There you have it, now let me get back and watch some more.