Here are 20 random facts about myself, prepared to be weirded out, or not:
1. I am left handed. My mom tried so hard to change that when she was teaching me how to write at age 3 but she failed big time (I guess me being stubborn started at an early age.)
2. I have very poor eye sight. I’ve been wearing eyeglasses since I turned 12; only an operation can correct my sight for good.
3. I love to sing specially songs from the ‘70s, ‘80s and 90’s, and no, I am not that old.
4. I love to procrastinate, something that I’m not so proud of.
5. I have 3 younger brothers, yes; I am the first born and only girl in our family.
6. I talk to myself all the time.
7. I’m a social drinker and or it all depends in the mood. Alcohol is a good friend sometime.
8. I am protective by nature.
9. People always find me weird, maybe because I talk about things that they don’t really care about or something like that.
10. I am a coffee addict to the point that I don’t consider a day to have started, not until I have that cup of coffee.
11. I tend to think too much.
12. I don’t believe in second chances when it comes to relationship, once is more than enough.
13. I love to cook. I started to cook at age 9, at least the basic boiled rice.
14. I sometimes talk in my sleep if I’m really tired.
15. I am shy. You’d probably wish you can read my mind if you meet me face to face for the first time cause I really won’t say much, I mean chatting/typing is different from speaking.
16. I hate crying, not just because I’ll have a terrible case of migraine afterwards but because it stresses how weak I am.
17. I am an impressionist and it takes a lot to change that.
18. I love observing people; I get inspiration through them, through their pain.
19. I can’t write completely happy poems, no matter how hard I try.
20. I am stubborn. It takes a lot to change my opinion, and when I say a lot, I mean a lot.